(Pub. Aug. 23 - Final Sept. 6, 2018)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18 PR 65
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Vernon E. Waxon
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth September 16, 1928 and date of death May 10, 2018, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 907 Benjamin Lane A, Hudson, WI 54016.
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar, on September 25, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is November 21, 2018.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
Electronically signed by
Ericka S. Nelson
August 14, 2018
Maxfield E. Neuhaus, Atty.
Rodli, Beskar, Neuhaus, Murray and
PO Box 138
River Falls, WI 54022
State Bar No. 1031885