Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Carbon monoxide caused woman's ice-shanty death

Email

Authorities found a woman unconscious Feb. 2 in an ice-fishing shanty on Lake Winnebago and ordered an autopsy, which found she died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sara Meyer, 30, of Chilton, and a 37-year-old man were found passed out in the shanty. The man survived and remains in an Appleton hospital, with no word about his condition.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement