Chicken-coop fire sparks town of Hudson zoning review
By Chuck Nowlen
The town of Hudson is reviewing its zoning-ordinance options after a fire last month at an “unauthorized” local chicken coop.
All of the birds were evacuated after four fire trucks responded to the blaze, Clerk Vickie Shaw reported at the Town Board’s March 25 meeting. The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. March 7 at a residence on Hwy. 35, according to Hudson Fire Department records.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.