Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Designer drug claims young man's life

Email News Alerts

Milwaukee County has recorded its first death from a designer drug called methoxetamine (meth-ux-et'-uh-meen) - Mexxy for short.

Douglas Peters, 23, was found dead May 6, after he passed out during a party at the home of a DJ in Milwaukee. The county medical examiner has just now attributed the death to Mexxy.

Advertisement

The drug comes in powder form that can be injected, swallowed, or snorted - and it's generally legal to buy-and-use since it's uncontrolled in the United States.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness