Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Emergency responders get sick after entering home

Email

Seven emergency responders got sick Thursday, after they went to a home in Marathon County where high levels of carbon monoxide were found.

A 36-year-old man died in that home and an autopsy will determine if it was caused by the odorless gas.

Rescuers were called about 7 a.m. Thursday to a newly-built home south of Stratford.

Stratford Fire Chief Bill Griesbach went to a hospital later in the day after getting a bad headache.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement