Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Only the shell remains of a house at 722 Pine St. No. in North Hudson after an early Saturday morning fire.

Fire destroys NH home; homeowner injured

Email News Alerts

The fire early Saturday morning destroyed a home at 722 Pine St. No. in North Hudson. The home is owned by Pamela and Gregory Stene.

Gregory was injured in the fire when he went back into the house, thinking his son was still trapped in the basement and suffered burns when attempted to get back out of the structure. He is in the burn unit at Regions hospital.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Doug Stohlberg
Doug Stohlberg has been part of the Hudson Star-Observer since 1973 and has been editor since 1987. He worked at the New Richmond News from 1971 to 1973. He holds a bachelors degree in journalism from the University of Minnesota.
(715) 808-8600
Advertisement