Fire heavily damages North Hudson home
A house fire at 706 Monroe St. No. in North Hudson Friday afternoon did heavy damage to a single story home.
A person who identified himself as Matt Nicolai said he lived in the home and was taking a shower. When he came out of the shower, he smelled smoke and heard "popping and cracking" in the ceiling. He immediately called the fire department.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.