Gwin Law Firm turns a historic page
Since the 1880s there has been a law firm located at the intersection of Walnut and Second streets in Hudson. In 1943 Hugh F. Gwin, joined the firm, moving from Loyal. Over the course of the next several decades Hugh and his wife Edna became moving forces in Hudson, active in many community arenas. In 1994 the firm, after going through an assortment of name changes with partners and associates who arrived in Hudson and then moved on, became the Gwin Law Firm, SC with Hugh H.