Old post office finds new life as restaurant
The old United States Post Office building, located on 225 Locust St., supplied service to Hudson for 56 years.
The lot it still stands on was purchased in 1939 for $9,000. The 4,500-square-foot structure cost a grand total of $70,000 to erect. The building was contracted by A.H. Proksch of Iron River, Mich.
It opened for postal use on June 1, 1940.