TOWN OF TROY: 3/1/07 PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA (Revised)
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION will meet March 1, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall. The doors to the Town Hall will be opened at 6:55 p.m.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated by SDO;
3. Rezone Ag to Ag/Res & Concept review - Larry Bauer, 163 S. Glover Rd.;
4. 3 lot CSM - Paula Estlund, 393 N. Glover Rd.;
5. Public Hearing/Concept/ Permit in Riverway to add/replace retaining wall, revise stair plan, revise landscape plan and revise mitigation requirements - Lyn Opitz, 192 Cove Ct;
6. Public Hearing & Concept review in Riverway to attach exterior shed to house, replace deck with enclosed room, replace windows & patio door, wall section with bay windows and extend eaves - Gary & Sandra Griswold, 318 N Cove Rd.;
7. Public Hearing & Concept review in Riverway to construct a garage - John Mailand, 192 Glenmont Rd.;
8. Discuss and recommend sanctions for Riverway Ordinance violations - Fiorillo & Chesmer:
9. Rezone request withdrawal & conservation easement release - Hills of Troy, South;
10. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
11. Review & recommend checklists for Riverway applications;
12. Review & recommend response to Wisconsin DNR - Town of Troy Riverway Ordinance;
13. County Cooperation Agreement Workgroup;
14. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held Saturday, February 24, 2007. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30 a.m., and proceed to sites by appointment.
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/Treasurer