TOWN OF TROY: 4/5/07 PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION will meet April 5, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated by SDO;
3. Final Plat - Tom & Renee Patnode, Troy Overlook; 225 CTH F;
4. Public Hearing/permit review in Riverway to add/replace retaining wall, revise stair plan, revise landscape plan and revise mitigation requirements - Lyn Opitz, 192 Cove Ct;
5. Public Hearing & permit review in Riverway: - Gary & Sandra Griswold, 318 N Cove Rd.;
a. Replace door & wall on north side of house with bay window.
b. Replace east side windows in garage portion with larger windows and flower boxes, add trellis under eave & above garage door.
c. Add window to entry and modify interior in entry & north bedroom.
6. Discuss and recommend sanctions for Riverway Ordinance violations - Anthony Fiorillo, 334 N. Cove Rd.;
7. Discuss and recommend sanctions for Riverway Ordinance violations - Joe Chesmer, 259 Cove Ln (Kent Bahner property);
8. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
9. Review & recommend checklists for Riverway applications;
10. Review & recommend response to Wisconsin DNR - Town of Troy Riverway Ordinance;
11. County Cooperation Agreement Workgroup;
12. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held Saturday, March 31, 2007. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30 a.m., and proceed to sites by appointment.
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/Treasurer