Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
The fire appears to have started in the area of bathrooms at the back of two of the townhouses. The flames burned a hole in the roof and went through the back exterior wall of the building.

UPDATE: Fire damages Hunter Hill townhouse complex on New Year's Eve

Email

A fire the morning of New Year's Eve has displaced the residents of two townhouses in the city of Hudson.

Firefighters were dispatched to the homes at 533 and 535 Hunter Hill Road after a resident of one of the townhouses was awakened by a smoke alarm.

Ann Martinson, who owns the four-plex with her husband, Paul, said the young man opened a bathroom door and smoke billowed out. The bathroom fan had fallen from the burning ceiling, she said.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement