Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Woman and three children escaped Tuesday night fire in Hudson

Email

The fire Tuesday evening in an upstairs duplex unit at 724 Ninth St. in Hudson started in a futon or sofa in the living room, according to Hudson Fire Chief Jim Frye.

Frye said Rachel Guidarelli reported that she was in the bathroom bathing when she smelled smoke and came out to find the couch on fire.

Three children also were in the home when the fire started, Fry said. All of the occupants were able to escape the house unharmed.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Randy Hanson
Randy Hanson has reported for the Star-Observer since 1997. He came to Hudson after 11 years with the Inter-County Leader at Frederic, and eight years of teaching social studies. He’s a graduate of UW-Eau Claire.
(715) 426-1066
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness