Woman sues after battling E. coli traced to spinach
E. coli in the spinach made her sick. Now, an 85 year old woman from Fond du Lac is suing the California growers and shippers responsible for the product.
Jane Majeska says she was hospitalized and put on a tube and ventilator after eating Dole spinach three years ago.
The E. coli outbreak killed three people, made 200 sick and cost the industry about $80 million in lost sales.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.