Letter: Reasons to support PabstDear Editor, Beth Pabst is the candidate to support for register of deeds. Here are the top 10 reasons to pick Pabst.
By: Becky Eggen, Town of Hammond, Hudson Star-Observer
Beth Pabst is the candidate to support for register of deeds. Here are the top 10 reasons to pick Pabst.
10. Certified public accounting license: I know it is not required, but it will be beneficial.
9. Bachelor of science degree in accounting: Also not required, but what a nice extra.
8. Proven leadership: clubs, charities, church, work. Beth can be relied on to help and lead those around her.
7. Supervisory experience: She has been directly responsible for employees.
6. Extensive budgeting and financial experience. She worked as a certified public accountant for three years, created a lot of budgets and prepared a lot of financial statements.
5. Experience: Beth has worked with land records for over 22 years, has worked at St. Croix County for 16 years and over 14 were in the register of deeds office where she handled all day-to-day activities.
4. Technology: Beth provided computer assistance to the village of Hammond and also helped with the process of getting the register of deeds land records computerized.
3. Customer service: Beth is great when working with residents and businesses and makes each person feel important.
2. Communication: Beth believes we can improve communication between departments and outside agencies to provide better service to the public.
1. She will work for you.
I know all these things because I am one of Beth Pabst’s co-workers and she is on the new Hammond Women’s Golf League. She is a great person both at work and in person.
Join me by voting for Beth Pabst on Tuesday, Sept. 9. This is a primary election and your vote is very important to help Beth. You will need to vote Democrat and then “pick Pabst.”