(Pub. Mar. 10 - Final Mar. 24, 2011)STATE OF WISCONSIN,
ST. CROIX COUNTY
ORDER SETTING TIME TO HEAR
PETITION FOR ADMINISTRATION
AND DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS (Formal Administration)
Case No. 11PR19
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Mary Lu Frank
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS: The decedent, with date of birth November 2, 1931 and date of death October 18, 2010, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 653 Deerwood Dr., Hudson, WI 54016.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Probate Circuit Court Commissioner Ericka S. Nelson, on April 5, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is June 14, 2011.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT: /s/ Ericka S. Nelson
Circuit Court Commissioner
March 3, 2011
William J. Radosevich, Atty. at Law
502 Second Street, Hudson, WI 54016
State Bar No. 1012842