(Pub. May 12 - Final May 26, 2011)STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO HEAR
DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS (Informal Administration)
Case No. 11 PR 39
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MABEL M. SVEC
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 8/5/1918 and date of death 3/28/2011 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 301 West Hanley Road, Hudson WI 54016
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Ericka Nelson, Probate Registrar, on June 14, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is August 11, 2011.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar
May 3, 2011
Please check with the person named below for exact time and date:
Robert L. Loberg, Attorney
359 W. Main Street
Ellsworth, WI 54011
State Bar No. 1017505