(Pub. May 19 - Final June 2, 2011)STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
ORDER SETTING TIME TO HEAR
PETITION FOR ADMINISTRATION AND DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS (Formal Administration)
Case No. 11 PR 44
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Marie C. Ostendorf
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS: The decedent, with date of birth 10/01/1913 and date of death 12/06/2010, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1111 Heggen St., Hudson, WI 54016.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Rd., Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 4, before Circuit Court Judge Howard W. Cameron on June 14, 2011 at 10:15 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is August 12, 2011.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-386- 4618 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT: /s/ Howard W. Cameron
Circuit Court Judge
May 5, 2011
Please check with the person named below for the exact date and time:
Ryan C. Cari, Atty.
816 Dominion Dr., Suite 100
Hudson, WI 54016
State Bar No. 1052279