(Pub. July 14 - Final July 28, 2011)STATE OF WISCONSIN,
ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO HEAR
DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS (Informal Administration)
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANET S. HANSON
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth October 26, 1920 and date of death May 26, 2011, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 3001 Hanley Road, Apartment 109, Hudson, WI 54016.
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar, on August 9, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is October 10, 2011.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/ Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar
June 29, 2011
Jennifer A. O'Neill, Atty.
O'Neill Elder Law, LLC
900 Crest View Drive #220
Hudson, WI 54016
State Bar No. 1022896