11PR 75: JOHN P. SCHULLO ESTATE(Pub. Aug. 25 - Final Sept. 8)
(Pub. Aug. 25 - Final Sept. 8)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
CIRCUIT COURT - ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO HEAR
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
FOR FILING CLAIMS
Case No. 11PR75
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF John P. Schullo
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 02/27/1921 and date of death 06/19/2011, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 3001 Hanley Road, Apt. 318, Hudson, WI 54016.
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar, on September 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is Nov. 28, 2011.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-386- 4618 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
/s/Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar
August 17, 2011
Please check with person named below for exact time and date:
Ryan C. Cari, Attorney
816 Dominion Dr., Suite 100
Hudson, WI 54016
State Bar No. 1052279