VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON: Resolution 2011-19(Pub. Dec. 15, 2011)
(Pub. Dec. 15, 2011)
VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON, WI
RESOLUTION NUMBER 2011-19
RESOLUTION TO RENEW HEALTH AND DENTAL PLAN FOR ELIGIBLE VILLAGE EMPLOYEES
The Board of Trustees of the Village of North Hudson, Wisconsin, at a meeting held this 6th day of December, 2011, hereby adopts the following resolution:
WHEREAS, the Village of North Hudson provides medical and dental insurance coverage for eligible employees, and;
WHEREAS, the Village of North Hudson has received renewal options for said coverage effective January 1, 2012, and;
WHEREAS, the Village of North Hudson has reviewed all of the options available to renew said coverage, and;
WHEREAS, the Village of North Hudson has determined the option in the best interest of the Village and its employees, is to renew coverage with Health Partners High Deductible Health Plan and Delta Dental, and;
WHEREAS, the renewal quotes for health insurance coverage has decreased by 1.5% and the dental insurance has increased by 3.6%.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that the Village of North Hudson renews the health insurance program for eligible employees as follows:
1. Coverage will be through Health Partners High Deductible Health Plan.
2. HSA Bank will provide a Health Savings Account Plan in conjunction with the insurance coverage through Health Partners.
3. The individual deductible for health insurance will be set at $2,500 and the family deductible at $5,000 of which the Village will contribute $2,125 per individual and $4,250 per family. Employee’s contribution will increase from 10% to 15% of premium and deductible.
4. The single deductible for dental insurance will remain at $50 and the family deductible will remain at $150. Annual maximum benefits are capped at $1,000 and orthodontic maximum is $1,500.
5. Eligible employees will be able to make contributions to the Health Savings Account to offset the deductible provided for in the plan.
Dated this 6th day of December, 2011.
THE VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON
/s/ George Klein, President
Attest: /s/ Becky Milbrandt, Village Clerk