PROBATE NOTICE: 11PR116 Leroy Jennfeldt Estate(Pub. Jan. 5 - Final Jan. 19, 2012)
(Pub. Jan. 5 - Final Jan. 19, 2012)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO HEAR APPLICATION AND DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
Case No. 11PR116
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth October 20, 1928 and date of death December 17, 2011 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 868 Bradley Drive, Hudson, WI 54016.
3. The application will be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242, before Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar, on February 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is April 6, 2012.
5. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, 1101 Carmichael Rd., Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/Ericka S. Nelson, Probate Registrar
December 28, 2011
Leah E. Boeve, Attorney
Remington Law Offices, LLC
126 S. Knowles Avenue
New Richmond, WI 54017
State Bar No. 1081407