VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON: 1/5/12 Special Meeting Minutes(Pub. February 16, 2012)
(Pub. February 16, 2012)
Village of North Hudson
Special Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Thursday, January 5, 2012 - 6:00 P.M.
Village Hall, 400 7th Street North
Hudson, WI 54016
1. President Klein called the meeting to order at 6:02 p.m. Answering the call were Trustees O’Brien-Berglund, Ortner, Thomas, Wekkin and Zappa. A quorum was present and the meeting had been duly noticed. It was noted that Trustee Standafer was absent. Also in attendance were the Village Attorney, Terry Dunst; Police Chief, Mark Richert; and Administrator, Gloria Troester.
2. Motion (Thomas/O’Brien-Berglund) to convene into closed session per §19.85(1)(g) to confer with legal counsel who is rendering written or oral advice concerning strategy to be adopted by the Village with respect to litigation in which it is likely to become involved, related to a claim made by William Radosevich. Motion passed on a roll call vote of 6-0. The Village Board convened into closed session at 6:04 p.m.
3. Motion (Zappa/Wekkin) to reconvene into open session. Motion passed on a roll call vote of 6-0. The Village Board reconvened into open session at 6:29 p.m.
4. Motion (O’Brien-Berglund/Wekkin) to disallow the claim of damages submitted by William Radosevich as recommended by the League of Wisconsin Municipalities Mutual Insurance Company pursuant to the Wisconsin statute for disallowance of claim 893.80 (1g). Motion passed on a roll call vote of 6-0.
5. Klein declared the meeting adjourned at 6:32 p.m.
Becky Milbrandt, Village Clerk
Resolutions, ordinances, and full minutes are available for review at the Village Hall, 400 -7th Street N. Please visit the Village's website: