VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON: 3/6/12 Board Meeting Minutes(Pub. April 26, 2012)
(Pub. April 26, 2012)
Village of North Hudson
Regular Board of Trustees Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 @ 7:00 P.M.
Village Hall, 400 7th Street North
Hudson, WI 54016
1. President George Klein called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m. Answering the call were Trustees O’Brien-Berglund, Ortner, Standafer, Wekkin, and Zappa. A quorum was present and the meeting had been duly noticed. It was noted that Trustee Thomas was absent. Also in attendance were the Attorney, Terry Dunst; Engineer, Kevin Oium; Police Chief, Mark Richert; Public Works Supervisor, Mark Ekblad; Administrator, Gloria Troester; and Clerk, Becky Milbrandt.
2. Motion (Zappa/Standafer) to approve the 2/7/12 Regular Board meeting minutes as presented. Motion carried.
3. No comments from the floor.
4. Motion (Zappa/Standafer) to approve the organizational chart for the Village of North Hudson with the suggested amendments. Motion passed on a roll call vote 6-0.
5. Motion (Zappa/O’Brien-Berglund) to adopt Ord. 04-2012, an ordinance amending the municipal code for the Village of North Hudson. Motion passed on a roll call vote 6-0.
6. Motion (Zappa/O’Brien-Berglund) to adopt Ord. 05-2012, an ordinance amending the municipal code for the Village of North Hudson. Motion passed on a roll call vote 5-1. Wekkin-no.
7. Remarks by Klein, Troester and Milbrandt. Motion (Zappa/ O’Brien-Berglund) to move the April 3, 2012 Village Board meeting to Tuesday, March 27, 2012. Motion carried.
8. No Plan Commission update.
9. a. Motion (Standafer/Zappa) to approve the December 2011 non-recurring claims totaling $1,620.08 received in February 2012. Motion passed on a roll call vote 6-0.
Motion (Zappa/O’Brien-Berglund) to approve the 2012 non-recurring claims received in February 2012 totaling $56,251.11. Motion passed on a roll call vote 6-0.
b. Klein reported on the results of the NHPD Memorandum of Understanding Letter. No action taken.
c. Year-end Financial Report by Troester.
10. a. Public Works update by Standafer.
b. Energy Audit action items: Motion (Standafer/Wekkin) to have Scott Freer Electric Inc. replace the 6 existing light fixtures at the Public Works garage with 5 4-lamp T-5 fluorescent fixtures and 1 - 4-lamp T-8 fluorescent fixture at a cost not to exceed $1,863. Motion passed on a roll call vote 6-0.
11. Public Safety update by Richert.
12. No Public Welfare update.
13. No Park Board update.
14. Klein declared the meeting adjourned at 7:49 p.m.
Becky Milbrandt, Village Clerk
Resolutions, ordinances, and full minutes are available for review at the Village Hall, 400 -7th Street N. Please visit the Village website -www.northhudsonvillage.org.