VILLAGE OF NORTH HUDSON: 4/17/12 Board Re-Organization Minutes(Pub. May 24, 2012)
(Pub. May 24, 2012)
Village of North Hudson
Annual Re-Organization Meeting Minutes
Tuesday April 17, 2012 – 5:00 PM
Village Hall, 400 7th Street North
Hudson, WI 54016
1. President George Klein called the meeting to order at 5:01 p.m. Answering the call were Trustees Head, O’Brien-Berglund, Standafer, Wekkin, and Zappa. A quorum was present and the meeting had been duly noticed. It was noted that Trustee Ortner was absent. Also in attendance were the Administrator, Gloria Troester; Public Works Supervisor, Mark Ekblad; and Clerk, Becky Milbrandt.
2. Oath of Office administrated by Milbrandt.
3. Motion (Zappa/Standafer) to approve the recommended standing committee appointments per the attached 2012-13 Directory of Elected and Appointed Officials. Motion carried.
4. Motion (Zappa/O’Brien-Berglund) to approve the recommended appointments for Officials, Boards, Commissions, and Representatives to other bodies as listed on the attached 2012-13 Directory of Elected and Appointed Officials. Motion carried.
5. a. Motion (Zappa/Wekkin) to accept the Board of Review members as listed in the 2012-13 Directory of Elected and Appointed Officials. Motion carried.
b. Milbrandt reported on tentative dates for the Board of Review.
6. Motion (Standafer/Zappa) to adopt Resolution 2012-03, a resolution designating depositories for the Village of North Hudson. Motion carried on a roll call vote of 6-0.
7. Motion (Zappa/Wekkin) to adopt Resolution 2012-04, specifying the line of succession for proclaiming an emergency or disaster in the Village of North Hudson. Motion carried on a roll call vote of 6-0.
8. President’s comments by Klein.
9. Administrator’s comments by Troester.
10. No Clerk’s comments.
11. Klein declared the meeting adjourned at 5:17 pm.
Becky Milbrandt, Village Clerk
Resolutions, ordinances, and full minutes are available for review at the Village Hall, 400 -7th Street N. Please visit the Village website -www.northhudsonvillage.org.