HUDSON SCHOOL DISTRICT: 5/19/12 Work Session Minutes(Pub. June 28, 2012)
(Pub. June 28, 2012)
HUDSON SCHOOL DISTRICT
Special Board of Education Meeting Minutes
Work Session - May 19, 2012
1. The Special Meeting of the Hudson Board of Education was called to order by Board President Tom Holland at approximately 8:00 am in the Administrative Service Center Meeting Room. Members present: Brian Bell, Sandy Gehrke, Pat German, Tom Holland, Mark Kaisersatt, and Lynn Robson. Also in attendance: Superintendent Mary Bowen-Eggebraaten, District Deputy Director/Human Resources Director Nancy Sweet, Learning Services Director Sandi Kovatch, Associate Learning Services Director David Grambow, Student Services Director Cory McIntyre and Attorney Mick Waldspurger.
2. Robson moved, with second by German, to approve the agenda. Motion carried.
3. Bell moved, with second by Robson, to suspend Roberts Rules of Order for the remainder of the meeting. Motion carried.
4. Attorney Mick Waldspurger of Ratwik, Roszak & Maloney, P.A., conducted a workshop/study session for Board members and administrators titled “Board Governance: Running a Legal and Efficient meeting and Understanding the Board’s Roles and Responsibilities”.
5. Bell moved, with second by Robson, to adjourn. Motion carried.
Mark Kaisersatt, Clerk