PROBATE NOTICE: Richard R. Stolzke Estate; Case 12PR73(Pub. Sept. 6 - Final Sept. 20, 2012)
(Pub. Sept. 6 - Final Sept. 20, 2012)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration and Deadline For Filing Claims
Case No. 12PR73
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF RICHARD R. STOLZKE
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth June 26, 1935 and date of death August 25, 2012, was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of 185 W. Canyon Road, Hudson, WI 54016.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 3, before Circuit Court Judge Eric J. Lundell, on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is December 11, 2012.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Eric J. Lundell
Circuit Court Judge
August 31, 2012
Please check with the person named below for exact time and date.
D. Peter Seguin, Atty.
110 Second Street
Hudson, WI 54016
Bar Number 1015439