DIVORCE SUMMONS: To Jennifer L. Severance; Case 13-FA-90(Pub. Mar. 7 - Final Mar. 21, 2013)
(Pub. Mar. 7 - Final Mar. 21, 2013)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
FAMILY COURT BRANCH
COUNTY OF ST. CROIX
Case No.: 13-FA-90
In re the Marriage of:
Charles A. Severance, Jr.
1145 Davis Street
Hammond, WI 54015
Jennifer L. Severance
Current address unknown,
THE STATE OF WISCONSIN to the person named above as Respondent:
You are hereby notified that the Petitioner named above has filed a Petition for Divorce against you, which is attached, stating the nature and basis of the legal action.
Within 20 days of receiving this Summons, you must respond with a written answer, as that term is used in chapter 802, Stats., to the Petition. The Court may reject or disregard an answer that does not follow the requirements of the statutes. The answer must be sent or delivered to this Court, whose address is 1101 Carmichael Rd, Hudson, WI 54016, and to Heywood, Cari & Anderson, S.C., whose address is 816 Dominion Dr., Suite 100, Hudson, WI 54016.
You may have an attorney help or represent you.
If you do not provide a proper response within 20 days, the Court may grant a judgment against you for the award of money or other legal action requested in the Petition, or you may lose your right to object to anything that is or may be incorrect in the Petition. A judgment may be enforced as provided by law. A judgment awarding money may become a lien against any real estate you own now or in the future and may also be enforced by garnishment of wages or seizure of property.
You are further hereby notified of the availability of information set forth in sec. 767.081, Stats., from the Family Court Commissioner, which provides as follows:
767.081. Information from Family Court Commissioner.
(1) Upon the filing of an action affecting the family, the Family Court Commissioner shall inform the parties of any services, including referral services, offered by the Family Court Commissioner and by the director of Family Court counseling services under s. 767.11.
(2) Upon request of a party to an action affecting the family, including a revision of judgment or order under s. 767.32 or 767.325;
(a) The Family Court Commissioner shall, with or without charge, provide the party with written information on the following, as appropriate to the action commenced:
1. The procedure for obtaining a judgment or order in the action.
2. The major issues usually addressed in such an action.
3. Community resources and family court counseling services available to assist the parties.
4. The procedure for setting, modifying and enforcing child support awards or modifying and enforcing legal custody or physical placement judgments or orders.
(b) The Family Court Commissioner shall provide a party, for inspection or purchase, with a copy of the statutory provisions in this chapter generally pertinent to the action.
Dated this 22nd day of February, 2013.
HEYWOOD, CARI & ANDERSON, SC
/s/ Samuel R. Cari
WI Bar #1016909
Attorney for the Petitioner
816 Dominion Drive, Suite 100
P.O. Box 125
Hudson, WI 54016
Phone (715) 386-5551
Fax (715) 386-5531