The Hudson Post Office dedication took place the day the building opened, June 1, 1940. Assistant Deputy fourth and Assistant Post Master General Louis York de Zychlinsky gave the main address as the official representative of the government. Hudson mayor J.E. Newton also spoke, as he welcomed the community.
Read the article: Old post office finds new life as restaurant