Touring some of Hudson's finest gardens
The Hudson Women's Club will host the 19th annual Artful Garden Tour 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 24, and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 25. Tickets are available for $12 at all gardens on the tour, which traditionally starts at the Octagon House's Victorian gardens.
This year the club is being assisted by the Hudson Home and Garden Club and all proceeds go to sponsor the hanging baskets on Second Street.
The gardens on the tour are:
• Octagon House, 1004 Third St.
• Hans Friese/Ceranda gardens, 221 Vine St.
• Tom Zeuli gardens, 927 10th St.
• Jerry and Amy Laatsch, 608 Michaelson St. N.
• Barb and Bob Peterson gardens, 1200 McKinley Drive
• Joan Potts gardens, 905 Alex Lane
There will also be an original artist's poster for sale for $10 at the Octagon House. This year's artist is Kathie Hachey and her watercolor is titled "Garden Gate." Hachey is a local artist who experiments with various media.
For more information, contact Bobbi Pominville, garden tour chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-386-2442.