TOWN OF TROY: REVISED 11/2/06 PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION will meet November 2, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated by SDO;
3. Review & recommend action on Walnut Hills storm water management;
4. Road acceptance - Cove Ridge;
5. 2 Lot CSM & comprehensive water drainage and soil erosion plan - Lihn Tran & Thu Nguyen, 616 Tower Rd.;
6. Exception to design standards for setback - Tony Nasvik/Cedar Woods, Lots 1 & 17 Autumn Blaze Trail;
7. Related Riverway Ordinance enforcement issues - Anthony Fiorillo, 334 N. Cove Rd.;
8. Public Hearing per Town Riverway Zoning Ordinance (LRWZO) - Robert & Susan Rolle, Gov lot 5 and the SE/SW ¼ and the SE/SW ¼ of Section 35;
a. to create planned cluster development (4 lots)for single family residential purposed (Ord. sec. 171-F.2, 171-I.2, conditional use permit required)
b. for new public road to serve clustered lots (Ord. sec. 171-F.9, 171-I.9, conditional use permit required); and
c. to locate parts of driveways to clustered lots in slope preservation zone (Ord. sec. 171-H.10, variance required);
9. Action on part or all of Rolle LRWZO application;
10. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
11. Review & recommend checklists for Riverway applications;
12. Review & recommend response to Wisconsin DNR - Town of Troy Riverway Ordinance;
13. County Cooperation Agreement Workgroup;
14. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held Saturday, October 28, 2006. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30 a.m., and proceed to sites by appointment
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/ Treasurer