Pepper Fest button design contest is open
The 2019 Pepper Fest button design contest is open to amateur and professional designers.
The following rules apply.
• Designs must use 1, 2 or 3 solid spot colors
• Must include "2019", "North Hudson Pepper Fest", "Aug. 16-18"
• No shading / halftone images
• It must fit into a 2.25-inch round button (with bleeds pulled out past the 2.25 dimension area if possible)
• All designs must be original without the use of any copyrighted materials such as artwork, graphics, or slogans
• Designs must be submitted in a high res JPG and vector file.
Submit finished designs by July 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include name and contact info so we can reach you if your design is selected. Submissions become property of Pepper Fest. Pepper Fest reserves the right to work with artist for final designs.
Get those creative juices flowing!