Hudson police reports: Property damage, stolen vehicle recovered
• Vehicle damage was reported from the Menards parking lot on Gateway Boulevard at 8:10 p.m. Jan. 11. The owner told police he parked his vehicle about 45 minutes ago and came out to find a dent in the front passenger door. There was white paint transfer. Video did not show a plate or description.
• A tree was reported damaged at Weitkamp Park on O'Neil Road on Jan. 14. Time of the damage was unknown. The tree was donated and cost approximately $500.
• Three vehicles had windows broken and property stolen from inside at 8:49 a.m. Jan. 15 in the parking lot at the YMCA off Vine Street. A purse, wallet, eyeglasses and more were stolen out of one vehicle. The wallet contained $240 as well as a debit and credit card. The eyeglasses were estimated at $600. A Coach tote bag with makeup and toiletries was missing from a second vehicle. Cost to replace was valued at $250. A third vehicle had a tote with clothing and toiletries taken. The cost was estimated at $200. The vehicles arrived around 8 a.m.
• A stolen vehicle was recovered on Jan. 15 at 9:18 a.m. after it was reported sitting in a lot for several weeks on O'Neil Road. The vehicle was stolen out of St. Paul.
• A license plate was reported stolen off a vehicle parked in the Hudson Bowling Alley parking lot on Ward Avenue at 9:26 p.m. Jan. 15. The owner told police the theft occurred sometime on Dec. 22 between 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
• Shoplifting was reported at Goodwill on Coulee Road at 10:55 p.m. Jan. 15. Staff told police two unidentified women were seen making numerous clothing selections in the store and going in and out of the fitting room. The women then walked out the front door of the store carrying several clothing items. About 10-13 shirts were taken valued at $50.